LakePharma and NJ Bio Form Strategic Alliance to Provide Streamlined Antibody-Drug Conjugate ServicesAdded On: 2020-02-11
LakePharma Announces Its 2019 Symposium AgendaAdded On: 2019-07-30
LakePharma Announces Expansion into the Dallas/Fort Worth MetroplexAdded On: 2019-07-23
Dec 9-13 2019
Booth 217 | Marriott Marquis San Diego
Swing by our booth to learn about our comprehensive portfolio of antibody services including:
- Antibody discovery via hybridoma or phage/yeast display
- Antibody engineering including humanization, affinity maturation, epitope binning, and more
- Antibody production
- Developability assessment
- Integrated solutions from discovery to GMP manufacturing for analyte-specific reagents (ASRs)
Join our CEO, Hua Tu, Ph.D., as he will be presenting on the following topics:
- Wednesday, Dec. 11th, 12:05 PM - 12:35 PM, "Integrated Solutions for Antibody Engineering and Beyond"
- Thursday, Dec. 12th, 7:30 AM - 8:30AM, "In Vitro Glycoengineering (IVGE): A Targeted Method to Control Glycosylation of Therapeutic Proteins with a Potential for Higher Protein Yields with Optimized Glycosylation"
- "LakePharma's Hybridoma-Based Antibody Discovery to Support CAR T Development", Margaret Wong
- "Engineering Antibody Affinities via Yeast Surface Display", Yong Wang