- Molecular Biology
- Viral Vectors & Cell Engineering
- Protein Engineering & Production
- Antibody Discovery & Engineering
- Antibody Production
Analytics & Formulation
- Purity Analysis by CE-SDS
- Aggregation Analysis
- Charge Variant Analysis
- De Novo Antibody Sequencing
- Intact Mass Analysis
- Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal Sequencing
- Post-Translational Modification
- N-glycan Analysis
- Thermostability Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Formulation Development
- Developability Analysis
- R&D and cGxP Bioassay Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hayward, CA
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hopkinton, MA
- Consulting Services
Catalog #65100 - De Novo Antibody Sequencing II
De Novo Antibody Sequencing II
de novo Antibody Sequencing II (Full package, guaranteed results)
1. The sample is analyzed by LC-MS and CE-SDS to confirm purity and monoclonality of antibody sample.
2. The sample is digested by a panel of 5 enzymes specifically chosen to increase the probability of covering the entire sequence of an antibody sample. The resulting peptide mixture is submitted to LC-MS/MS analysis.
3. The mass spectra is analyzed using Valens, a proprietary data analysis platform for de novo sequencing.
4. Sequences obtained are used to recombinantly produce the protein using Tuna293 cells. Purified material is sent to client for binding confirmation.
5. In the event full sequences are not obtained or the recombinant material does not have activity, troubleshooting steps will be performed in order to obtain working sequences.
6. If both LakePharma and the client are in agreement to close out the project after troubleshooting, the upfront payment is non-refundable.