Antibody V region genes (VH and VL) from a given antibody can be reformatted to encode a different constant region, including Fab. Multiple species and isotypes are available, with the option of synthesizing the constant region of choice. These expression constructs are transiently transfected into HEK293 cells (Tuna293™ Process) or CHO cells (TunaCHO™ Process) at various scales followed by protein A purification.
Click here to learn more about TunaCHO for high yield antibody production.
New - Intact mass spec analysis for all recombinant antibody productions.
Please contact LakePharma at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom quotes and details.
1. Antibody genes are synthesized or amplified by PCR from a template provided by the client and cloned into our proprietary high expression mammalian vectors.
2. Pilot small-scale (0.03 liter/0.05 liter) transient transfection into 293 or CHO is performed, followed by protein A purification to assess expression levels and protein yield.
3. Purification is performed on a Protein A column. Additional purification steps can be performed if required, for an additional cost.
Please note: expression can subsequently be scaled up to 0.1 - 20 liters to produce starting material at the milligram to gram scale.
1. Sequence of VH and VL
2. DNA template (if DNA synthesis is not desired)
3. Sequence of complete IgG (if specific constant region required)
1. Purified IgG
2. Certificate of Analysis
3. Study Report
Please note that plasmid DNA will not be provided if LakePharma's vector system is utilized.