LakePharma's in vivo Discovery Immunology team offers high-performance hybridoma-based technologies to help clients discover great antibodies that make a difference.
Visit Hybridoma.com for more in-depth details about our hybridoma capabilities.
• A variety of proprietary immunization protocols (DNA, protein, peptide, small molecule, and cell-based) are available with demonstrated success in multiple wild-type murine strains and fully-human antibody-producing transgenic mice, with advanced tolerance-breaking approaches when needed (including use of specialized target-deficient mice).
• ELISA- and FACS-based high-throughput screening and off-rate analyses of hybridomas indicate the specificity, cross-reactivity, and functionality of candidate antibodies as early as two months from campaign initiation.
• Diverse therapeutic and clinical diagnostic/imaging candidates against immuno-oncology targets, GPCRs, neurobiology targets, enzymes, autoimmune/inflammatory targets, metabolic targets, and small molecules.
Complete campaigns incorporate LakePharma's unique suite of integrated services including:
• Target analysis and immunogen production
• Immunization, hybridoma generation, and single cell cloning
• Variable region sequencing and purified mAb production/characterization
Discovery Immunology mAbs can seamlessly transition to downstream GXP production, enabling one-stop shopping from discovery to development.
Chain of Discovery™
LakePharma's advanced tolerance-breaking approaches can open epitopic space for targets that are highly conserved between human and mouse. They can also increase opportunities for discovering cross-reactive antibodies or for generating surrogate anti-mouse target antibodies.
Proprietary PentaMice™ Platform for Maximum Plasma Titers