- Molecular Biology
- Viral Vectors & Cell Engineering
- Protein Engineering & Production
- Antibody Discovery & Engineering
- Antibody Production
Analytics & Formulation
- Purity Analysis by CE-SDS
- Aggregation Analysis
- Charge Variant Analysis
- De Novo Antibody Sequencing
- Intact Mass Analysis
- Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal Sequencing
- Post-Translational Modification
- N-glycan Analysis
- Thermostability Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Formulation Development
- Developability Analysis
- R&D and cGxP Bioassay Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hayward, CA
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hopkinton, MA
- Consulting Services
Antibody Discovery & Engineering
The Antibody Center at LakePharma provides end-to-end services in antibody discovery, engineering, and development. Our process starts with listening to your project needs and then devising a customized scope of work for the delivery of your next panel of molecules. Whether you need an IgG, scFv, Fab, VHH, or multiple formats, our technical teams and leadership partner with you to help deliver the right molecules with the function, selectivity, and cross-reactivity that you need. You have access to multiple technology platforms with optimized workflows for immunizations, panning and screening, cloning and sequencing, humanization, and affinity maturation.
Download Infographic: Unique VHH Antibodies from Diverse Yeast & Phage Display Llama Immune Libraries
Download a free eBook: Introduction to Hybridoma technologies for Antibody Discovery
PentaMice™: A Unique Approach to Achieve Maximum Plasma Titers for Antibody Discovery webinar recording available NOW.
Discovery of Potent, Functional Anti-BTLA, and Anti-TIGIT Monoclonal Antibodies using Hybridoma and Phage Display Platform webinar recording available NOW!
Download the Antibody Discovery & Engineering Services Brochure here.
"LakePharma is nothing short of a true partner with Apollos Diagnostics. We will continue to work with LakePharma as a partner for all of our future antibody development campaigns."
- John Alderete, Ph.D., MBA; Founder and President of Folium Biomed, LLC