Therapeutic Developability Analysis
Evaluating the developability of therapeutic drug candidates early can help circumvent potential issues in late-stage development. These evaluations include the drug candidate’s biophysical and chemical properties assessment. At LakePharma, in silico predictive tools and a series of fast & small-scale assessments are employed to serve as additional selection criteria for better and safe therapeutic leads.
LakePharma offers three developability assessment packages:
In silico Analysis: Application of Bioinformatic Tools
- Heavy and light chain variable region liability analysis
- VH and VL analysis with identification of core residues with potential affinity to MHC class II
Rapid Integrity Assessments and Formulation Studies for Drug Candidates
- Polyspecificity and integrity assessment can be completed in 2-3 weeks
- Formulation studies can be completed in 5 - 6 weeks, including the standard 2 weeks of incubation for accelerated stress conditions
Robust Bioanalytical Assays and Formulation Studies with Minimal Materials Required
- The standard panel includes common formulations used for commercial antibodies
- Various bioanalytical assays and characterization tools are provided
- A small amount of materials are needed for the bioanalytical assays and formulation studies .
Download our Antibody Discovery and Engineering Services Brochure by clicking here.
Download Therapeutic Antibody/Protein Developability Analysis Presentation by clicking here.
|1000||Developability Package 1||1 week||$2,000|
|2000||Developability Package 2||3 weeks||$12,000|
|3000||Developability Package 3||6 weeks||Request|