Antibody drug candidates with promising biochemical and biophysical properties can be selected at early stage of drug development. At LakePharma, a series of fast and small-scale tests, as well as in silico predictive tools are employed to serve as an additional selection criteria for better and safer therapeutic leads.
- CE-SDS (reducing and non-reducing), SE-HPLC, cIEF
- DSF/DLS, PTM analysis
- Octet (FcRn and Fc-gamma R binding profile)
- Sequence liability analysis
- Poly-specificity analysis
- Hydrophobicity assessment, forced degradation study
View LakePharma PDF file on Antibody Developability Analysis.
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.