T-cell based immunotherapy strategies have become increasingly important in disease treatments that harness the human immune system. LakePharma offers a variety of assays for characterizing T-cell activity with candidate antibodies.
1. T-cell activation and proliferation assays include stimulation with staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB), cytomegalovirus (CMV) recall antigen, and anti-CD3 antibodies.
2. Assay readouts include cytokine measurement by ELISA or FACS.
3. T-regulatory suppression assays.
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
View LakePharma T-Cell Functional Assay Case Studies.
T-CELL STIMULATION ASSAY
1. PBMCs, SEB, and test antibodies are co-incubated for 3 days
2. IL-2 concentrations measured by ELISA or FACS
T-CELL PROLIFERATION ASSAY
1. PBMCs, anti-CD3 antibodies (can be plate bound, soluble, or anti-CD3 coated beads), test antibodies, and CSFE dye are co-incubated for 3 days
2. Samples harvest and stained with anti-CD4
3. T-cell proliferation assessed by FACS
CMV RECALL ASSAY
1. Incubate PBMCs from CMV-positive donors with CMV pp65 peptide pool and test antibodies for 3 days.
2. IFN-γ ELISA performed on collected supernatants.
T-REG SUPPRESSION ASSAY
1. PBMCs isolated, T-reg population sorted.
2. Unsorted PBMCs labeled with CFSE
3. Co-incubation with T-reg cells, PBMCs, test antibodies for 4 days
4. T-reg suppression measured by FACS
LakePharma T-Cell Functional Assay Case Studies