LakePharma offers a wide variety of custom functional assays to test candidate antibodies involved in various pathways:
1. Immune checkpoint blockade assays from PD-1/PD-L1, CTLA-4, and GITR pathways. Readout by FACS or ELISA.
2. Custom cell-based, reporter-gene, or receptor-ligand assays.
3. Performed as transfer of an existing assay or developed as fully custom workflow.
Please contact LakePharma at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom quotes and details.
View LakePharma PD-1/PD-L1 Immunoblockade Reporter Assay Case Study.
PD-1/PD-L1 IMMUNOBLOCKADE REPORTER ASSAY
1. Culture effector cells stably expressing ligand with luciferase-induced intracellular signaling factor
2. Co-culture effector cells with target cells stably expressing target receptor and test antibodies
3. Determine luminescence and EC50