For transient recombinant antibody production, CHO cells are preferred since antibodies will maintain similar PTM profile to stable CHO cells. TunaCHO™ Process is developed by LakePharma with MednaBio reagents and improved production process.
- High productivity: can reach 1.5 gram per liter
- Consistent and scalable: from 10 mL to liter scale production
- More cost effective than other premium CHO transient production systems
Click here to learn more about TunaCHO for high yield antibody production.
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
New - Intact mass spec analysis for all recombinant antibody productions.
|Note: Antibody Scale-Up Production Services. Purification using Protein G is available- please inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org *all services listed do not include DNA scale-up; additional costs may apply. Additional scale-up volumes are available. Please inquire: email@example.com|
1.CHO cells are scaled up to 0.05 - 10 liter for TunaCHO transient transfection to produce material at the milligram to gram scale.
2.The listed purification method will be used to obtain purified antibody.
3. DNA scale up cost is not included.
1. Sequence of antibody
2. Transfection ready DNA (inquire if DNA scale-up is needed)
1. Purified protein
2. Study Report
3. Certificate of Analysis