At LakePharma, we offer two methods to analyze the protein aggregation: the most advanced protein separation system SE-HPLC / UPLC and dynamic light scattering (DLS). A wide variety of size exclusion columns and conditions are available. Our experienced scientific team can help you determine the best column and condition for your projects. Knowing the protein aggregation profile of your sample can effectively prevent potential adverse effects and improve drug efficacy during preclinical and clinical phases.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your custom quotes and details.
|Note: a $500 setup fee may be applied to any bioanalytical assay containing <10 samples.|
1. Perform size-based separation of proteins/antibodies on an SEC column with UV detection
2. Detect and measure soluble aggregates by area per cent (if present).
Note: the above quoted prices are based on analysis using LakePharma’s standardized methods, proven to work for a majority of antibodies and proteins. Method development may be necessary for atypical proteins with unique properties for an additional fee.
1. 100 ug of purified protein at ≥1 mg/mL
2. Expected molecular weight of target protein
3. (Optional) 10 mL blank buffer formulation
Please complete and include a Bioanalytical Sample Submission Form with any proteins or antibodies you send to LakePharma for analysis
Report with results.