At LakePharma, we can meet your needs to detect various post translational modifications. Using our highly sensitive tandem mass spectrometry, we can help you accurately and efficiently identify the modification and position of the modified amino acid residue. Additionally, our strong antibody and protein engineering team can apply these results to better design your antibodies to move them forward into preclinical and clinical trials.
1. Detection of various post translational modifications
2. Accurate and efficient result
3. Design better antibody for preclinical and clinical trails
Please contact us at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
1. The antibody/protein of interest is denatured, reduced and digested with one or more proteolytic enzymes, such as trypsin.
2. The resulting peptide mixtures are separated on a reverse-phase HPLC coupled to a mass spectrometer
3. The mass spectra is analyzed against the target protein sequence for modifications.
1. ≥250 ug of purified protein at ≥1 mg/mL
2. Target protein sequence
Please complete and include a Bioanalytical Sample Submission Form with any proteins or antibodies you send to LakePharma for analysis