At LakePharma, our highly-experienced staff have developed a proprietary methodology which gives consistent results over the years. Combining with our high resolution mass spectrometry, we typically achieve more than 95% sequence coverage with single enzyme digestion; and can reach to 98% - 100% with two or more enzyme digestion.
Proprietary methodology providing consistent results
Highly experienced in analyzing various types of molecules
Super high resolution mass spectrometry ensures highest quality results
95% coverage with single enzyme digestion; 98%-100% coverage with two or more enzymes
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom quotes and details.
|Note: a $500 setup fee may be applied for projects with <10 samples.|
1. The antibody/protein of interest is denatured, reduced and digested with one or more proteolytic enzymes, such as trypsin.
2. The resulting peptide mixtures are separated on a reverse-phase HPLC coupled to a mass spectrometer
3. The mass spectra is compared against the target protein sequence and the percent coverage is calculated.
Note: the above quoted prices are based on analysis using LakePharma’s standardized methods, proven to work for a majority of antibodies and proteins. Method development may be necessary for atypical proteins with unique properties for an additional fee.
1. 100 ug of purified protein at ≥1 mg/mL
2. Target protein sequence
3. (Optional) 10 mL blank buffer formulation
Please complete and include a Bioanalytical Sample Submission Form with any proteins or antibodies you send to LakePharma for analysis