Our highly-experienced scientists can help you choose the right conditions to obtain accurate thermostability analysis. In addition to the industry standard differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), you can also choose the newest differential scanning fluorescence technology (DSF), which utilizes intrinsic fluorescence over fluorescent dye.
1. Determine the melting temperature and thermostability
2. Compare the native and mutant variants
3. Rapid assessment of large sample batches
4. Small sample size over broad concentration range
5. Perform particle size and aggregation analysis in parallel
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your custom quotes.
|Note: a $500 setup fee may be applied for projects with <10 samples.|
1. The antibody/protein sample is injected into either the Nano DSC instrument (TA instrument) or UNcle (Unchained Labs).
2. The Tm (melting temperature where 50% protein is denatured) is calculated after deconvolution using the analytical software
Note: the above quoted prices are based on analysis using LakePharma’s standardized methods, proven to work for a majority of antibodies and proteins. Method development may be necessary for atypical proteins with unique properties for an additional fee.
Catalog 62200 (DSC):
1. 1 mg of purified protein at ≥1 mg/mL
2. 10 mL blank buffer formulation
Catalog Custom (DSF):
1. 100 ug of purified protein at ≥1 mg/mL
2. (Optional) 10 mL blank buffer formulation
Please complete and include a Bioanalytical Sample Submission Form with any proteins or antibodies you send to LakePharma for analysis
Report containing heat stability data for test articles as measured by Tm (thermal transition mid-point)