LakePharma performs a wide variety of cell-based assays to support drug discovery efforts in both the small molecule and large molecule arenas. A variety of technologies and platforms are available to support studies at a small scale as well as at a full HTS screen scale. Available modalities include reporter gene assays, high content screening, flow cytometry, chemokine and cytokine stimulation assays.
Assays can be performed as a transfer of an existing assay or developed as a fully custom workflow.
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
Click here for more information on cell-based antibody characterization assays.
1. Appropriate design of cell-based assay is determined based on sample type
2. Cell-based assay is performed with provided testing materials in serial dilutions
3. Data is recorded and analyzed in study report
1. Cell line and reagents appropriate for study design
2. Specific reactants for customized cell-based assays (substrate, positive control, standards, buffers, fluorescently tagged antibodies, etc.)