Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) are plate assays designed to detect and quantify biomaterials such as peptides, proteins, antibodies, and cytokines. It is a powerful high throughput assay, because reactants can be easily immobilized to polystyrene microplate surface. LakePharma offers routine ELISA services for the detection and quantification of antibodies and Fc-fusion proteins of different species. In addition, ELISAs measuring alternate analytes can be established and performed.
Customized ELISAs testing the specific binding affinity between receptors and ligands are also offered. Please contact LakePharma at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom quotes and details.
1. Appropriate design of ELISA is determined based on sample type
2. ELISA is performed with provided testing materials in serial dilutions
3. Data is recorded and analyzed in study report
1. Biomaterials containing the testing material (serum, conditioned medium, cells, etc.)
2. Specific reactants for customized ELISAs (antigen, positive control, standard, detection antibodies, etc.)