qPCR workflows can be configured to evaluate mRNA transcript levels in both absolute and relative quantification methods. In addition, custom probe sets can be configured to aid in determining residual contaminants in process fluids (DNA, genomic DNA, host cell DNA, etc.).
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
1. Appropriate design of qPCR workflow is based on sample type and desired data analysis method
2. qPCR workflow is performed with provided testing materials in serial dilutions with appropriate controls
3. Data is recorded and analyzed in study report
1. Biomaterials containing the testing material (serum, conditioned medium, cells, etc.) or purified source
2. Specific reactants for customized qPCR workflows (MasterMix, positive control, standards, custom probe/primer sets, etc.)