Radiometric assays provide a sensitive means to detect analytes and determine kinetics in both biochemical and cell-based assay formats. Radiometric readouts can be supported in scintillation vial format as well as higher throughput filterplate and SPA (scintillation proximity assay) formats, depending on desired analytes and data output. 32P, 33P, 35S, 3H, 14C, and 125I workflows are supported by our existing RAM licensing.
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details.
1. Appropriate design of radiometric assay is determined based on sample type
2. Radiometric assay is performed with provided testing materials in serial dilutions
3. Data is recorded and analyzed in study report
1. Biomaterials containing the testing material (serum, conditioned medium, cells, etc.) or purified source
2. Specific reagents for customized radiometric assays (substrate, radionucleides, standards, buffers, etc.)