LakePharma performs standard sequencing reactions using submitted plasmid DNA or a PCR product as a template.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sequencing reactions are performed using the client's template and primer.
2. Analysis of the sequence is performed.
3. Areas of sequence ambiguity will be highlighted.
1. 100-200 ng per reaction of template to be sequenced (PCR product or plasmid)
2. Sequencing primer
Please note: DNA sequencing primers can be synthesized by LakePharma at additional cost.
1. Sequence of template, including identification of mutations or ambiguities
2. Sequencing traces