- Molecular Biology
- Viral Vectors & Cell Engineering
- Protein Engineering & Production
- Antibody Discovery & Engineering
- Antibody Production
Analytics & Formulation
- Purity Analysis by CE-SDS
- Aggregation Analysis
- Charge Variant Analysis
- De Novo Antibody Sequencing
- Intact Mass Analysis
- Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal Sequencing
- Post-Translational Modification
- N-glycan Analysis
- Thermostability Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Formulation Development
- Developability Analysis
- R&D and cGxP Bioassay Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hayward, CA
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hopkinton, MA
- Consulting Services
1. Primers are designed and used to perform the mutagenesis reactions.
2. Sequencing of the mutated portion of the gene is included to confirm that the desired change was incorporated.
Please note that there will be an additional charge to sequence the remainder of the insert to ensure that no additional mutations were introduced during the mutagenesis reaction.
1. Recombinant plasmid from a miniprep.
2. Certificate of analysis.
1. DNA template (PCR product or gene within a plasmid).
2. 1-2 ug vector (LakePharma offers several vector options--please inquire).
3. Appropriate sequence information.
4. For gateway cloning, midiprep DNA or higher is needed for entry and destination vectors. If miniprep DNA is provided by client, Midiprep scale-up service (cat# 21602) will be included. Please complete and include a DNA Studio Order form with any vectors or plasmids you send to LakePharma.