- Molecular Biology
- Viral Vectors & Cell Engineering
- Protein Engineering & Production
- Antibody Discovery & Engineering
- Antibody Production
Analytics & Formulation
- Purity Analysis by CE-SDS
- Aggregation Analysis
- Charge Variant Analysis
- De Novo Antibody Sequencing
- Intact Mass Analysis
- Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal Sequencing
- Post-Translational Modification
- N-glycan Analysis
- Thermostability Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Formulation Development
- Developability Analysis
- R&D and cGxP Bioassay Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hayward, CA
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hopkinton, MA
- Consulting Services
TeraPrep™ DNA Purification: large-scale high purity milligram to gram scale
TeraPrep™ large-scale chromatographic DNA purification: high-purity, endotoxin-free DNA in milligram to gram scale
1. Client-provided plasmid DNA is transformed into competent cells.
2. Cells are cultured up to the desired scale.
3. Plasmid DNA is purified and processed with appropriate endotoxin removal steps.
4. Additional services for low endotoxin requirement (<10 EU/mg, <1 EU/mg), plasmid sequence verification, and/or restriction enzyme digestion are available for additional fee.
Note: Estimated yields based on typical production methods using LakePharma vectors. Actual yields may vary depending on the number of copies of the supplied vector. Purified plasmid DNA through the endotoxin-free process is typically less than 100 EU/mg. Please contact us for more information.