LakePharma offers traditional and bacmid-based platforms for virus production.
- Available platforms include Oxford Expression System flashBAC™, BD BaculoGold™, and Thermo Fisher Bac-to-Bac®
- Turnaround time from plasmid to high titer P0 virus (108 PFU/mL): 2 weeks
- The suspension-based platform is highly scalable with 300 L capacity
- Titerless Infected Cells Preservation and Scale-Up (TIPS) technology is used for preserving and scaling up baculoviruses
- Infection Kinetics Monitoring™ (IKM) method is employed for monitoring the population dynamics of an infected insect cell culture and is used to determine the optimal time of harvest
Please contact LakePharma at email@example.com for custom quotes and details. Also learn about our insect expression services.