Antibody Discovery & Engineering
LakePharma offers multiple technology platforms to discover novel monoclonal antibodies:
1. Hybridoma technology: comprehensive, customized hybridoma campaigns for therapeutic antibody discovery
2. Naïve, synthetic, immune phage, or immune yeast libraries: multiple licensed phage libraries (XOMA, Twist, etc.) as well as immunization protocols with in-line library construction for therapeutic or diagnostic antibody discovery
Lakepharma provides unparalleled antibody engineering services:
1. Stand-alone or combined (HuMAT) humanization and affinity maturation workflows of potential antibody candidates via phage or yeast display of light chain-shuffled or CDR-mutagenic libraries
2. Full kinetic characterization and epitope binning using state-of-the-art array SPR Carterra LSA and Octet BLI platforms
Client Testimonial: Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute and LakePharma: A Partnership in Antibody Discovery to Enable Innovative Therapeutics
Download Infographic: Unique VHH Antibodies from Diverse Yeast & Phage Display Llama Immune Libraries
PentaMice™: A Unique Approach to Achieve Maximum Plasma Titers for Antibody Discovery webinar recording available NOW!
Discovery of Potent, Functional Anti-BTLA, and Anti-TIGIT Monoclonal Antibodies using Hybridoma and Phage Display Platform webinar recording available NOW!
Download our Pentamice Flyer by clicking here
"LakePharma is nothing short of a true partner with Apollos Diagnostics. We will continue to work with LakePharma as a partner for all of our future antibody development campaigns."
- John Alderete, Ph.D., MBA; Founder and President of Folium Biomed, LLC