LakePharma COVID-19 Activities
Webinar Part 1: LakePharma Reagents & Assays for COVID-19 Antibody Response webinar on April 15. The recorded webinar is now available on LakePharma's Youtube Channel.
LakePharma has been working on SARS-CoV-2 with multiple partners since the end of January. COVID-19 related work is being performed at all LakePharma laboratory facilities. We are grateful for the LakePharma employees who come to work every day and contribute to the solutions.
1. LakePharma has made various versions of the spike protein and related reagents.
2. LakePharma has active protein vaccine programs
Work in progress.
3. LakePharma develops SARS-Cov2 blocking assays
Assay development is on-going.
4. LakePharma supports serological assay establishment
Spike proteins produced in LakePharma are being tested in clinical serological assays. Results will be shared as soon as they become available. LakePharma performs GMP manufacturing at the LakePharma Hayward location which is ISO 9001 certified.
5. LakePharma supports therapeutic antibody development
LakePharma routinely performs gene synthesis and recombinant antibody production using TunaCHO. Gram scale production using TunaCHO transient can be obtained in 6 weeks. Further, LakePharma provides target binding assays using antigens already established in LakePharma.