- Molecular Biology
- Viral Vectors & Cell Engineering
- Protein Engineering & Production
- Antibody Discovery & Engineering
- Antibody Production
Analytics & Formulation
- Purity Analysis by CE-SDS
- Aggregation Analysis
- Charge Variant Analysis
- De Novo Antibody Sequencing
- Intact Mass Analysis
- Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
- N-terminal Sequencing
- Post-Translational Modification
- N-glycan Analysis
- Thermostability Analysis
- Stability Analysis
- Formulation Development
- Developability Analysis
- R&D and cGxP Bioassay Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hayward, CA
- Development & Manufacturing in LakePharma Hopkinton, MA
- Consulting Services
De Novo Antibody Sequencing I
de novo Antibody Sequencing I (Mass Spec results and analysis only)
1. The sample is analyzed by LC-MS and CE-SDS to confirm purity and monoclonality of antibody sample.
2. The sample is digested by a panel of 5 enzymes specifically chosen to increase the probability of covering the entire sequence of an antibody sample. The resulting peptide mixture is submitted to LC-MS/MS analysis.
3. The mass spectra is analyzed using Valens, a proprietary data analysis platform for de novo sequencing.
4. Sequences identified are sent to the client. In the event full sequences are not identified, the full project price is still invoiced. Additional troubleshooting can be done for an additional fee.